Cristina loves writing and her favorite subjects are child’s imagination and human emotions. Fairy tales, poetry, children’s stories and novels appear in her work. Painting and Illustration emerge naturally from her writing. Often her oil paintings were born from poems that she created and to which she gave a breath of self-existence. With her collection Fadinha Lotus (Little Fairy Lotus) collection, Cristina makes her presentations in schools with music and puppets, which represent the characters she created.
She has been chronicler of Abrantes Journal; Daily Journal of Aveiro; and FM Radio Aveiro; to the newspapers Pinhel Falcon and Online Root with the chronic “See and Feel” (2005-2012).
She edited her first book “Conhecer o Teatro em Moçambique – To Know the Theatre in Mozambique” in 2004. It was the first book about the theatre in Mozambique to be edited and it was based on the master’s thesis of Cristina.
She has edited in Portugal two volumes (The Search and The Master) of her childhood collection and trademark ” Fadinha Lótus” (Little Lotus Fairy) written and illustrated by her with the use of mixed techniques.
http://videos.sapo.pt/IQEHTkvOUtj98pEQajHq – THE LITTLE FAIRY LOTUS- INTERVIEW ON TELEVISION 2015
http://play.smilebox.com/SpreadMoreHappy/4d7a67344d6a59774e54593d0d0a- THE LITTLE FAIRY LOTUS -THE AUTHOR IN THE SCHOOL OF BELMOMTE 2014
http://play.smilebox.com/SpreadMoreHappy/4d7a41304d7a51344d6a4d3d0d0a – THE LITTLE FAIRY LOTUS -THE AUTHOR IN THE SCHOOL OF BELMOMTE 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ_J1DFIqFs – THE LITTLE FAIRY LOTUS – THE AUTHOR TO TELL THE HISTORY 2012
“The Little Penguin” and ” The Light Stories of Light” are other children’s books, also illustrated by her using crayons, felt pens, oil pastels, acrylic, eco-lines.
All the children’s books of the author (and coloring book of the two volumes of Little Fairy Lotus) are available on Amazon.com in three languages: Portuguese, English and Spanish.
Since 2009 Cristina participates in poetic events, newspapers of poetry, and in Fifteen books of poetic anthology.
– Antologia do Amor da U.L.L.A (2009) (Anthology of love )
– Antologia De Poesia Contemporânea “Entre O Sono E O Sonho”. Editora Chiado (2009) (Anthology Of Contemporary Poetry “Between Sleep And Dream”)
– COLETÂNIA GALERIA VIEIRA PORTUENSE 2011. CORPOS EDITORA (POETIC COLLECTING)
– COLETÂNIA GALERIA VIEIRA PORTUENSE 2012. CORPOS EDITORA (POETIC COLLECTING)
– COLETÂNIA GALERIA VIEIRA PORTUENSE 2013. CORPOS EDITORA (POETIC COLLECTING)
– COLETÂNIA GALERIA VIEIRA PORTUENSE 2014. CORPOS EDITORA (POETIC COLLECTING)
– COLETÂNIA GALERIA VIEIRA PORTUENSE 2015. CORPOS EDITORA (POETIC COLLECTING)
– COLETÂNIA GALERIA VIEIRA PORTUENSE 2016. CORPOS EDITORA (POETIC COLLECTING)
– COLETÂNIA GALERIA VIEIRA PORTUENSE 2017. CORPOS EDITORA (POETIC COLLECTING)
– COLETÂNEA POÉTICA. Louvor aos Poetas. SABOREAR A POESIA… Edited by Lavra … BULLETIN OF POETRY. February 24, 2013 (POETRY COLLECTION. Praise the Poets. TASTE THE POETRY …)
– COLETÂNEA POÉTICA. Edited by Lavra … BULLETIN OF POETRY. 2014.
– COLETÂNEA POÉTICA. Louvor aos sorrisos. DOCES LOUCURAS. Editedy by Lavra … POETRY BULLETIN. 2015 ( POETIC COLLECTING. Praise to the smiles. SWEET CANDIES).
– COLETÂNEA “Arte pela Escrita VIII”. 2015 (POETIC COLLECTING “Art by the Writing VIII”)
– COLETÂNEA “Arte pela Escrita IX”. 2016 (POETIC COLLECTING “Art by the Writing IX”)
– COLETÂNEA “Arte pela Escrita IX”. 2017 (POETIC COLLECTING “Art by the Writing X”)
There are eleven different small stories, where force, dream, thought, love and forgiveness are lived and experienced by different characters. They fill the life with color, joy and light, keeping in mind that all beings are special.
The Little Penguin is sad, because he doesn't know what is his desire. His mother will help him searching the anwser.
In Lake Amorous a beautiful lily flower called Little Petal was born.
She lived happily with her parents and friends. When she turned three months,
uncle Comet gave her the task of discovering herself
and finding out who would be her best friend.
Little Fairy Lotus, together with Elephant-with-Love and all her friends, returned to the garden where Colory Flower and Wise Tree lived. She was expected by the Master Jalel that teaches her many things. After three weeks, pleased with her, the Master left for her a gift on Wise Tree: a beautiful and pointy yellow hat, symbol of knowledge.
When Little Fairy put him on her little head, something wonderful happened!