Cristina loves writing and her favorite subjects are child’s imagination and human emotions. Fairy tales, poetry, children’s stories and novels appear in her work. Painting and Illustration emerge naturally from her writing. Often her oil paintings were born from poems that she created and to which she gave a breath of self-existence. With her collection Fadinha Lotus (Little Fairy Lotus) collection, Cristina makes her presentations in schools with music and puppets, which represent the characters she created.
She has been chronicler of Abrantes Journal; Daily Journal of Aveiro; and FM Radio Aveiro; to the newspapers Pinhel Falcon and Online Root with the chronic “See and Feel” (2005-2012).
She edited her first book “Conhecer o Teatro em Moçambique – To Know the Theatre in Mozambique” in 2004. It was the first book about the theatre in Mozambique to be edited and it was based on the master’s thesis of Cristina.
She has edited in Portugal two volumes (The Search and The Master) of her childhood collection and trademark ” Fadinha Lótus” (Little Lotus Fairy) written and illustrated by her with the use of mixed techniques.
http://videos.sapo.pt/IQEHTkvOUtj98pEQajHq – THE LITTLE FAIRY LOTUS- INTERVIEW ON TELEVISION 2015
http://play.smilebox.com/SpreadMoreHappy/4d7a67344d6a59774e54593d0d0a- THE LITTLE FAIRY LOTUS -THE AUTHOR IN THE SCHOOL OF BELMOMTE 2014
http://play.smilebox.com/SpreadMoreHappy/4d7a41304d7a51344d6a4d3d0d0a – THE LITTLE FAIRY LOTUS -THE AUTHOR IN THE SCHOOL OF BELMOMTE 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ_J1DFIqFs – THE LITTLE FAIRY LOTUS – THE AUTHOR TO TELL THE HISTORY 2012
“The Little Penguin” and ” The Light Stories of Light” are other children’s books, also illustrated by her using crayons, felt pens, oil pastels, acrylic, eco-lines.
All the children’s books of the author (and coloring book of the two volumes of Little Fairy Lotus) are available on Amazon.com in three languages: Portuguese, English and Spanish.
Since 2009 Cristina participates in poetic events, newspapers of poetry, and poems published in twenty-three poetry anthology books.
– ANTOLOGIA DO AMOR of U.L.L.A. 2009. (Anthology of love, pages 33-36).
– ANTOLOGIA DE POESIA CONTEMPORÂNEA “ENTRE O SONO E O SONHO”, Volume II. EDITORA CHIADO. 2009 (Anthology Of Contemporary Poetry “Between Sleep And Dream”, pages 26-27).)
– COLETÂNIA GALERIA VIEIRA PORTUENSE 2011. CORPOS EDITORA (POETIC COLLECTING, pages 27-30).
– COLETÂNIA GALERIA VIEIRA PORTUENSE 2012. CORPOS EDITORA (POETIC COLLECTING, pages 41-44).
– COLETÂNIA GALERIA VIEIRA PORTUENSE 2013. CORPOS EDITORA (POETIC COLLECTING, pages 34-35).
– COLETÂNIA GALERIA VIEIRA PORTUENSE 2014. CORPOS EDITORA (POETIC COLLECTING, pages 48-49).
– COLETÂNIA GALERIA VIEIRA PORTUENSE 2015. CORPOS EDITORA (POETIC COLLECTING, pages 48-49).
– COLETÂNIA GALERIA VIEIRA PORTUENSE 2016. CORPOS EDITORA (POETIC COLLECTING, pages 46-47).
– COLETÂNIA GALERIA VIEIRA PORTUENSE 2017. CORPOS EDITORA (POETIC COLLECTING, pages 71-74).
– COLETÂNIA GALERIA VIEIRA PORTUENSE 2018. CORPOS EDITORA (POETIC COLLECTING, pages 69-71).
– COLETÂNIA GALERIA VIEIRA PORTUENSE 2019. CORPOS EDITORA (POETIC COLLECTING, pages 74-76).
– COLETÂNEA POÉTICA. Louvor aos Poetas. SABOREAR A POESIA… Lavra. February 24, 2013. (BULLETIN OF POETRY. Praise the Poets. TASTE THE POETRY …, Editedy by Lavra, 2013,pages 32-35).
– COLETÂNEA POÉTICA. POR FALAR NISSO… Louvor à Palavra. Lavra. 2014. (BULLETIN OF POETRY. Edited by Lavra, 2014. Pages 30-32).
– COLETÂNEA POÉTICA. Louvor aos sorrisos. DOCES LOUCURAS. Lavra. 2015. (POETRY BULLETIN. Praise to the smiles. SWEET CANDIES. Editedy by Lavra. 2015. Pages 31-33).
– COLETÂNEA “Arte pela Escrita VIII”. EDITORA MOSAICO. 2015 (POETIC COLLECTING “Art by the Writing VIII”, Editedy by Mosaico, pages 124-127).
– COLETÂNEA “Arte pela Escrita IX”.EDITORA MOSAICO. 2016 (POETIC COLLECTING “Art by the Writing IX”, Editedy by Mosaico, pages 115-118).
– COLETÂNEA “Arte pela Escrita X”. EDITORA MOSAICO. 2017 (POETIC COLLECTING “Art by the Writing X”, Editedy by Mosaico, pages 160-163).
– POEMS SELECTED BY THE GUARD MUSEUM – O SONHO (THE DREAM) and CORPO DE SAL. CORPO DE MAR (BODY OF SALT. SEA BODY). 2021.
– ANTOLOGIA INTERNATIONAL “DESTELLO DE MUJER II POESIA Y NARRATIVA”, Compilación Cristina Beatriz Monte, EDICIONES MIS ESCRITOS, Buenos Aires – Argentina. March 2022. Page 38. (European and Latin American female poets).
– CATALOGO DE ARTE “MULHER TERRA”, PORTUGAL. March 2022. (Poem “Sonho perseguido”). (art catalog).
– ANTOLOGIA INTERNATIONAL DE POESIA Y CUENTO ¡PAZ!, Colección: Literatura digital contemporânea, EDICIONES MIS ESCRITOS, Buenos Aires – Argentina. April 2022. Page 90. Poem “Velo Blanco”. (International Anthology of Poetry and Story for the WORLD PAZ – ¡PEACE! European and Latin American poets).
– INTERNATIONAL POETIC ANTHOLOGY “EMERGENZA CLIMATICA” de EDIZIONE UNIVERSUM, Capri Leone, Italy. 2022 (Poem “Cinzas esvoaçantes”, translated into several languages- this poem gave the title of Ambassador of the Environment ). 2022. Pages 11 (in italian); 76 (in english);116 (in french); 149 (in german); 172 (in spanish);198 (in portuguese).
– ANTOLOGIA INTERNATIONAL “PREMIADOS 2022”, Certámenes Anuales 2022 de EDICIONES MIS ESCRITOS. Buenos Aires – Argentina. 2022 ( poem “El baúl del tiempo” awarded as a finalist).
– ANTOLOGIA DE POESIA CONTEMPORÂNEA “ENTRE O SONO E O SONHO”, volume XIV. EDITORA CHIADO. 2022 (Anthology Of Contemporary Poetry “Between Sleep And Dream”).
There are eleven different small stories, where force, dream, thought, love and forgiveness are lived and experienced by different characters. They fill the life with color, joy and light, keeping in mind that all beings are special.
The Little Penguin is sad, because he doesn't know what is his desire. His mother will help him searching the anwser.
In Lake Amorous a beautiful lily flower called Little Petal was born.
She lived happily with her parents and friends. When she turned three months,
uncle Comet gave her the task of discovering herself
and finding out who would be her best friend.
Little Fairy Lotus, together with Elephant-with-Love and all her friends, returned to the garden where Colory Flower and Wise Tree lived. She was expected by the Master Jalel that teaches her many things. After three weeks, pleased with her, the Master left for her a gift on Wise Tree: a beautiful and pointy yellow hat, symbol of knowledge.
When Little Fairy put him on her little head, something wonderful happened!